Let’s not mince words, puzzlers: it’s been a long, hard, 100,000-piece puzzle with no guide picture of a year. The war in Ukraine, the cost of living crisis, Elon Musk is systematically destroying Twitter, and... you know, the ever-present threat of climate change, et cetera. (Sorry for the depressing vibes.)
Luckily, there is still one thing capable of bringing comfort to the afflicted and wiping our collective hive-mind of its existential dread, and that thing is memes. The internet would be a joyless void of constant news alerts, questionably reliable research, and self-aggrandizing social media posts without some of the internet's funniest memes. Internet humour isn't always easily explainable, but it's usually pretty hilarious.
They have filled your social feeds for years. Now we’ve rounded up the very best memes and turned them into jigsaw puzzles. Find them all below.
1. 3 Bimbos of the Apocalypse
Whenever I see pictures from this night, I remember the Post headline: “Bimbo Summit.” While it was PR-arranged – thank you, Elliot Mintz – it was still fun to see the three most maligned women of 2006, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan, together in one car, destined for disaster.
2. [Solving a puzzle]… I tried so hard and got so far
But in the end it doesn't even matter!
3. When you are 999-piece deep into a puzzle, and you can't find the last piece...
4. *Puzzle piece doesn't fit*
Dark Kermit: Destroy it
5. Missing puzzle piece? It's always the cat.
6. My bookshelf when I come home with new jigsaw puzzles:
7. Jigsaw puzzle and a negroni sbagliato with prosecco in it.
8. That body puzzle of yours is absurd.
9. These gays puzzles, they're trying to murder me.
“The Oscar goes to… Oh, no, no, wait, Golden Globes.” - White Lotus' Jennifer Coolidge accepting her win for Best Supporting Actress. Jennifer IS Tanya. Plus, why is there not an award for Best meme of a limited series or TV movie?
11. Me: I'm going to start a 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle
12. Slang for cost of living crisis xx
Babe don't forget to get the 1000-piece cozzie livs jigsaw puzzle for nans birthday
Art imitates life and then memes imitate art — and the glorious, unrelenting life cycle of content lives on. Unfortunately, these meme jigsaw puzzles are not for sale, as Kim Kardashian has purchased them all for reportedly $885k, TMZ reports.
More from Rest In Pieces
- Jigsaw puzzles in films and television 🎥
- How do you frame a jigsaw puzzle? 🖼️
- Celebrities who love to puzzle 🤩
- Jigsaw puzzles and cats 😹
Rest In Pieces individual pieces are so precisely cut that you can actually hear a soft 'click' when you fit a piece into the correct place. Every adult puzzle has soft click quality pieces that make the puzzling experience that much more enjoyable: