1000-piece Gustav Klimt The Kiss Jigsaw Puzzle
Welcome to the 'Golden Period' of jigsaw puzzles. A Gustav Klimt jigsaw puzzle you'll want to kiss when you've finally assembled it in full.
Gustav Klimt's the Kiss has long been rumoured to be a depiction of himself and his longtime companion Emilie Flöge cradling each other amongst a patch of wildflowers. With its gold leaf highlights and art-nouveau influence throughout, the Gustav Klimt the Kiss Jigsaw Puzzle is the ultimate therapeutic puzzle (or even lover's therapy, should you decide to complete it with your partner). Crafted from the highest resolution images ever taken of Gustav Klimt's The Kiss, this abstract fine art jigsaw puzzle makes for the most unique wall art because of its stylistic golden accents that are bound to bring your home decor into its own 'Golden Period'.
- 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle on 2mm premium board
- Gustav Klimt The Kiss , 1907-1908 artwork
- Crisp, vibrant, high-res imagery
- The pieces are precision-cut from thick 2mm cardboard to ensure a frustration-free fit with minimal puzzle dust
- Made from recycled cardboard and printed with vegetable-based ink, this fine-art jigsaw puzzle is a safe and non-toxic product
- 19.25 x 26.61 inch / 489 x 676 mm when completed
- Discounted for a limited time only
Gustav Klimt was well known for incorporating gold leaf into his paintings. The Kiss is the perfect example of that. It depicts the warm embrace of a young couple kneeling in a patch of glimmering flowers. This piece is arguably Klimt's most famous work from the 'Golden Period', and was his last. But we guarantee once you've completed this glistening jigsaw puzzle and get to experience it in all its golden splendour, it certainly won't be your last.
When does a puzzle become a puzzle? If I cut a picture of my ex in half, is that a puzzle? 🤯