1000-piece Edvard Munch The Scream Jigsaw Puzzle
Relatable. This jigsaw puzzle is so challenging, you will want to scream too.
It has been said that Edvard Munch's The Scream masterpiece is autobiographical. It is believed to be based on his own experience screaming amongst nature whilst on a walk after his two companions (seen in the background) left him. The good news is this Edvard Munch The Scream Jigsaw Puzzle is easy enough to complete solo, so you don't have to worry about being abandoned by your companions, but also challenging enough that you might want to scream if you don't have a solid puzzle strategy. But fret not, sometimes letting out a scream can be a good form of stress relief, just like completing jigsaw puzzles are! Crafted from the highest resolution images ever taken of Edvard Munch's The Scream masterpiece, this timeless expressionism fine art puzzle also makes the perfect wall decor if you're looking to add intensity to your space.
- 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle on 2mm premium board
- Edvard Munch The Scream, 1893 artwork
- Crisp, vibrant, high-res imagery
- The pieces are precision-cut from thick 2mm cardboard to ensure a frustration-free fit with minimal puzzle dust
- Made from recycled cardboard and printed with vegetable-based ink, this fine-art jigsaw puzzle is a safe and non-toxic product
- 27.2 x 19.68 inch / 690 x 500 mm when completed
- Discounted for a limited time only
It depends who you ask, this fine art jigsaw puzzle is either a masterpiece or a disasterpiece. 🧩 The original The Scream by Edvard Munch was famously stolen from a Norwegian art gallery in 1994, before being recovered by British authorities three months later. When you've finished putting jigsaw puzzle together you might consider upping your own security, because that's how good this one looks as home decor.
Movie Pitch: There's a bomb on a bus and Keanu Reeves has to solve a puzzle at a rate of 2 pieces per minute. 😱