1000-piece Claude Monet Path In The Wheat Fields Jigsaw Puzzle
This frame-worthy jigsaw puzzle is bound to leave an impression.
The Claude Monet Path In The Wheat Fields Jigsaw Puzzle is perfect for a night in. Or perhaps even a beautiful day out in the garden just as Monet was when painting this masterpiece in 1882. Crafted from the highest resolution images ever taken of Claude Monet's Path In The Wheat Fields at Pourville masterpiece, this high quality fine art jigsaw puzzle will transport your mind to the sandy shores of the French countryside as you piece together this panorama one by one. We can't think of a better form of meditation than completing this unique puzzle!
- 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle on 2mm premium board
- Claude Monet, Path Through The Wheat Fields 1882 artwork
- Crisp, vibrant, high-res imagery
- The pieces are precision-cut from thick 2mm cardboard to ensure a frustration-free fit with minimal puzzle dust
- Made from recycled cardboard and printed with vegetable-based ink, this fine-art jigsaw puzzle is a safe and non-toxic product
- 26.6 x 19.2 inch / 676 x 488 mm when completed
- Discounted for a limited time only
Claude Monet has often been touted as the father of French impressionism, and this is one of the masterpieces that cemented his place as the patriarch. This piece revolutionised the use of colour and achieved Monet's mission of expressing nature by working outdoors amongst it. We highly recommend you try this one outdoors too as a fun activity (only when it's warm of course)!
We're not satisfied until every maze, riddle, and sudoku is wiped off the face of the earth. Puzzles forever!