1000-piece Théophile Steinlen Le Chat Noir Jigsaw Puzzle
Let's hope the cat doesn't destroy this puzzle... 🧩🐈🙄
The original cabaret feline poster makes for purrfect puzzle art. In 19th-century Paris, the coolest cats in the city gathered in what would become its first modern cabaret. Sipping boozy beverages, they settled in for a night of raucous entertainment at Le Chat Noir, a name inspired by the owner’s love of the literature of Edgar Allan Poe and Baudelaire which often featured sinister and symbolic black cats. Though the legendary nightclub has long since shuttered, the poster art of The Black Cat lives on in this epic jigsaw puzzle.
- 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle on thick 2mm premium board
- The finished jigsaw puzzle measures 19.25” x 26.5”
- Crafted from the highest resolution image taken of Théophile Steinlen, Le Chat Noir (translation: the black cat), 1896 poster
- Mirror-free 250 GSM matte art paper for superior colour, crisp details and no glare
- The smart cut technology with unique part shapes are precision-cut to ensure a frustration-free fit with minimal puzzle dust
- Made from recycled cardboard and printed with vegetable-based ink, this famous art jigsaw puzzle is a safe and non-toxic product
- On SALE for a limited time only
"The Chat Noir is the most extraordinary cabaret in the world. You rub shoulders with the most famous men of Paris, meeting there with foreigners from every corner of the world." The famous poster was created by Theophile Steinlen, one of the leading poster artists of his day. Steinlen was a feline fancier who frequently featured cats in his poster designs. Preserve your poster-turned-puzzle and enjoy it for years to come by gluing the pieces together and framing it.
Puzzling is also a mental workout that stimulates both sides of the brain—the left, or more logical side, and your right, or more creative side. It also allows us to relax our minds and enter a state of meditation. It can really help ease some of your stress and provide a sense of peace and tranquility that lowers your blood pressure and your heart rate.
Puzzle tip: make sure the pieces fit together!
PLEASE NOTE: ORDERS OF THIS ITEM MAY ARRIVE AFTER CHRISTMAS.