1000-piece Katsushika Hokusai The Great Wave off Kanagawa Jigsaw Puzzle
Wave goodbye to Netflix, The Great Wave of Kanagawa will be your new favourite pastime...
Artwork is part of the fun with jigsaw puzzles, and with the Rest In Pieces Great Wave of Kanazawa by Hokusai puzzle, you can work your way toward a masterpiece. A thoroughly entertaining jigsaw puzzle that will help relieve stress and anxiety as you complete it. Crafted from the highest resolution images ever taken of Katsushika Hokusai's The Great Wave off Kanagawa painting, this stunning late Edo-period jigsaw is the ultimate missing puzzle piece to add some drama to those bare walls. With its clever use of perspective to make Japan's largest mountain appear like a small mound within the impending 'Great Wave', it is the perfect puzzle gift idea for those who love recognisable fine art pieces.
- 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle on 2mm premium board
- 26.6 x 19.25 inch / 676 x 489 mm when completed
- Katsushika Hokusai The Great Wave off Kanagawa, 1829-1833 artwork
- Crisp, vibrant, high-res imagery
- The pieces are precision-cut from thick 2mm cardboard to ensure a frustration-free fit with minimal puzzle dust
- Made from recycled cardboard and printed with vegetable-based ink, this fine-art jigsaw puzzle is a safe and non-toxic product
- Discounted for a limited time only
This piece is often said to be the most recognisable Japanese artwork in the world. The stark representation of crashing waves with Mt Fuji in the distance against the poverty of Hokusai is guaranteed to be a talking point with dinner guests for years to come. Bring the power of the sea into your space by choosing to frame this upon completion.
Solving a puzzle reminds us that for every problem, there's a long, frustrating solution. 🙃